Eike S. Wienken, M. Sc.
System integration of a metal hydride-based hydrogen storage coupled to a water electrolyzer - process simulation modeling and experimental validation
- Project engineer - Agricultural technology, Planning and project management in construction of mechanical and plant engineering, Product development with focus on: Technology of Construction and Plastics, 2015-2021.
- Master of Science: Technische Universität Braunschweig, Brunswick, Germany, 2015. Master Thesis: Synthesis, Handling and characterization of porous composite materials doped with sulphur for lithium-sulphur batteries.
- Study work: Technische Universität Braunschweig, Brunswick, Germany, 2014: Development and construction of a weight-optimized, modular battery container for use in the automotive industry.
- Bachelor of Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, FHWT Vechta/Diepholz/Oldenburg, Diepholz, Germany, 2012. Bachelor thesis: “Development of a two-piece floor movable in defined angles for nests of hens."
- Training as a design draftsman: Mechanical and plant engineering, IHK Oldenburg, Germany 2011.