• Investigating biological-physical interactions in the marine ecosystem through coupled model systems.
• Understanding changes in the carbon budget of the North Sea ecosystem through analyzing and validating model output.
• Numerical modeling of physical parameters of ocean in Indian Ocean using regional numerical model.
APOC: Anthropogenic impacts on particulate organic carbon cycling in the North Sea - funded by BMBF
PhD Helmholtz-Zentrum Hereon Institute, Hamburg, Germany, 2021-2024
M.Phil. Jawaharlal Nehru University, School of Environmental Science Inida, 2018-2021
MSC GuruGobind Singh Indraprastha University, India, 2014-2016
BSC Delhi University, India 2012-2014
- Tiwari, P., Dimri, A. P., Shenoi, S. C., Francis, P. A., & Jithin, A. K. (2021). Impact of Surface forcing on simulating Sea Surface Temperature in the Indian Ocean–A study using Regional Ocean Modeling System (ROMS). Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans, 95, 101243.
- Dr.Veena Khanduri, P.T.(2017,November). Building Resilience through Promoting Safe Drinking Water in flood prone districts of Bihar. Water Digest
- White Paper on “Transforming Najafgarh Basin” (2017), DLF,INTACH and IWP