The Research Coordination department functions as an interface between the scientific management and the scientific departments. Above all, it provides advice and support in matters regarding the programmatic, technical and structural development of Hereon, as well as cross-center strategy development - all in dialog and close consultation with the institutes. Another emphasis is on supporting the scientific departments with the acquisition of third-party funds.
- Advice and support in the area of program-oriented research
- Cross-center strategy development for the structural development of Hereon
- Procurement, preparation and targeted distribution of information about third-party funds.
- Support with the preparation of applications for third-party funds, as well as the preparation and conclusion of contracts
- Support with project processing
- Monitoring of the EU activities at Hereon