Facility Management ensures that all necessary services are provided for the construction and operation of facilities, buildings and installations.
The department offers expertise and advice. The service also includes legally compliant, efficient, and sustainable project development and management of infrastructure projects.
Technical facility management (LMT)
- Project development, planning and execution of large-scale and small-scale new construction, renovation and maintenance projects (laboratory, administration and specialist buildings)
- Operation, maintenance and renovation of technical building installations
- Management and maintenance of the facilities on all properties
Commercial facility management (LMK)
- Efficient internal use of resources for the entire facility management.
- Commercial supervision of all facilities that are rented and rented-out.
Central services (LMZ)
- Implementation of user-related and building-related services for the central operation: Facility cleaning, janitorial and relocation services, transport service and vehicle fleet, switchboard and reception, printing services, lock systems, staff restaurant operation and events management.