Finance Management and Controlling
The Finance Management and Controlling department ensures administrative processes, from applying for core and third-party funding to documenting its use.
The service includes legally-compliant systems, expertise and consultation on all the center's financial issues. The top priority is the sustainable use of company resources, as well as adherence to efficiency and economy.
The Finance Management and Controlling department is divided into the Corporate Controlling, Finance and Third-Party Funding groups. The specialist subjects of customs and foreign trade (AWR) and tax and grant law are also based in the department.
- Application for core funding and third-party funds
- Administrative supervision of core funding and third-party funds
- Operational management of all financial transactions
- Examination of special cases under grant and tax law, including insurance
- Settlement of core funding and third-party funds
- Reporting on business matters, preparation of forecasts and simulations, multi-project management, consultation on control measures
- State aid law and non-profit control
- Establishing conformity with foreign trade law
- Administrative supervision of imports and exports
Services for external users
- Orders / third-party orders / industry orders