With its advisory services and recommendations on legal matters and organizational development, the Central Department performs a central service function at the center.
Through its expertise, the Central Department assists the entire organization by providing information, taking responsibility for contract structuring and negotiations, supporting organizational changes, and providing consultation from a legal and organizational perspective.
- Legal advice on protecting research results, reducing liability risks and executing current contracts
- Contract structuring and negotiation
- Support in selecting and coordinating the services of external legal advisers
- Documenting and provisioning cross-departmental "organizational know-how" and standards, inter alia, with regard to regulations and directives
- Moderation, coordination and management of cross-departmental working groups and project groups
- Advising and coordinating the implementation of institutional/departmental organizational changes
- Consultation and internal advanced training for project and process management