Beating area in the middle of murine embryoid body (EB) on polyetherurethane surface.
- Cell isolation, cultivation and maintenance
- Cell seeding approaches: direct seeding, centrifugation, injection, dynamic seeding with bioreactor etc.
- Biocompatibility assay: cytotoxicity, apoptosis, senescence, proliferation, differentiation, angiogenesis, migration, gene and protein expression, cytoskeleton staining, morphology, etc.
- Embryoid body formation of iPSCs via hanging drop or cell mass suspension culture
- Quantitative PCR array
- Bio-plex cytokine array
- Microscopies: laser scanning microscopy, fluorescent microscopy, time-lapse microscopy etc.