MLZ conference “Neutrons for Mobility”
- Location Arabella Brauneck Hotel , 83661 Lenggries
- HostHeinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum
The latest advances in neutron scattering, imaging, and data analysis will be presented; the focus is on their applications to the diverse research fields linked to our future sustainable mobility.
This conference will bring materials scientists together with neutron experts to explore these state-of-the-art non-destructive methods for the investigation of structure and dynamics in:
- batteries and fuel cells
- electrodes, membranes
- light structural materials
- synthetic fuels
- CO2/pollutant capture
- chemical aspects, kinetics, phase transformations
- hydrogen: production, storage, conversion into power
- high-temperature materials
We are looking forward to seeing you in person in Lenggries to find out how a subatomic particle can help to tackle one of the greatest challenges ever met.
So, please save the date: May 31st to June 3rd 2022!