|Beginn der Ausschreibung||01.09.2021|
|Ende der Ausschreibung||04.10.2021|
|Institut bzw. Bereich||Institut für Oberflächenforschung|
|Jetzt bewerben||Zum Bewerberportal|
|Bewerbermanagement||Frau Stella Knufinke|
The Institute of Surface Science in Geesthacht is looking for a project assistant in part-time. The position is initially limited for two years. Starting as soon as possible. The focus of the work will be the support for third party funded projects.
Equality of opportunity is an important part of our personnel policy. We would therefore strongly encourage qualified women to apply for the position.
- support in organization of project wide events
- organization of project meetings at Hereon
- administrative assistance in national and European proposal preparation
- monitoring of continuous reporting via EC-based platforms
- control of efficient project budget execution
- support in organization of international mobility in frame of MSCA projects
- maintenance of the institute website incl. project information
- continuous optimization and further development of project support services (including processes and interfaces to other organizational units)
- experience in administrative support for European project management
- experience in organization of international mobility of research staff
- very good analytical and communicative skills
- good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- enjoy working in a team while at the same time being able to work independently
- high willingness to service
- very good knowledge of the German and English language, Russian language advantageous
We offer you
- multinational work environment with over 1,100 colleagues from more than 50 nations
- extensive options of vocational training (i. a. expert seminars, language courses or leadership seminars)
- flexible working hours and various models to ensure the compatibility of family and career
- excellent infrastructure, including a scientific in-house library as well as modern work spaces
- remuneration according to the standards of the collective wage agreement TV-AVH including further social benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- childcare services
- Welcome office
Severely disabled persons and those equaling severely disabled persons who are equally suitable for the position will be considered preferentially within the framework of legal requirements.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents (cover letter, CV, transcripts, certificates etc.) indicating the reference number 2021/MO 2 until October 4th 2021.