IT Specialist for System Integration
What should you bring with you?
- Good intermediate school leaving qualification or ("Fach-)Hochschulreife" (higher education entrance qualification)
- High motivation, curiosity, open-mindedness, willingness to learn and perform, personal responsibility and reliability
- technical understanding
- Ability to work in a team in combination with independent and careful working methods
How does the training work?
The dual vocational training lasts 3 years. During your training, you will attend the vocational school in Lübeck in block instruction.
What tasks await you during your training?
- Differentiating between operating systems and their areas of application
- Setting up user interfaces and user dialogs
- Setting up and maintaining hardware and software components
- Integration of software architectures in networks
- Control of systems under consideration of operating procedures
- Analysis of user problems and submission of proposals for problem solving
- and much more...