IT Specialist for System Integration
What do we expect of you?
What is important is a very good secondary school-leaving certificate or high school diploma (or equivalent), technical understanding, willingness to learn, diligence and perseverance, an open-minded attitude, a high level of teamwork, and communication skills.
How does the apprenticeship work?
During your three-year apprenticeship, you will spend time in all the central IT areas at Hereon. Training contents include system installation, system configuration, network administration, and the use of standard software. By choosing Hereon, you are also choosing a large, experienced, and influential training company. You will attend a vocational college in blocks and will also attend subject-specific courses.
During your apprenticeship, your tasks will be:
- to design and implement complex IT systems by integrating hardware and software components
- to install and configure networked IT systems
- to maintain the Hereon network
- to install network cabling
- to commission IT systems with different operating systems
- to troubleshoot through the use of expert and diagnostic systems
- to carry out repairs
- to perform administrator tasks on IT systems
What will you learn during the apprenticeship?
The apprenticeship as an IT Specialist for System Integration makes you an administrator for all questions, problems, and tasks surrounding our computer systems. You will supervise and support the complex system landscape in the company and, thanks to your expertise, you will be able to accurately analyse and correct issues when something goes wrong.