What should you bring with you?
- Good intermediate school leaving qualification or ("Fach-)Hochschulreife" (higher education entrance qualification)
- Interest in technical-functional contexts
- High motivation, curiosity, open-mindedness, willingness to learn and perform, personal responsibility and reliability
- Ability to work in a team in combination with independent and careful working methods
How does the training work?
The dual vocational training lasts 3.5 years. During your training, you will attend vocational school in Mölln every week.
What tasks await you during your training?
- Manufacture of individual parts for various devices or production systems
- Assembling modules or complex test equipment
- Assembling mechanical and pneumatic components
- Optimization and monitoring of production processes
- Repair and maintenance tasks
- Operation of different machine tools
- and much more...