What do we expect of you?
In addition to a very good secondary school-leaving certificate (Realschule) or a high school diploma (or equivalent), a good general education as well as good language and numeracy skills are important.
How does the apprenticeship work?
Apprenticeship in a dual system that lasts 3 years. This means that in addition to working at the company, you will spend one or two days a week at vocational college.
What areas will you be working in?
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance and Controlling
- Project Administration and Controlling
What will you learn during the apprenticeship?
You will learn, e. g.:
- to support all company processes from a business perspective, from order initiation to customer service after execution of orders
- about procurement and stocks
- to invoice services and do accounting
- about controlling
- about recruitment and personnel selection, personnel services, payroll accounting