Central Department of Technology
The Central Department of Technology provides comprehensive services for scientific apparatus engineering, from the idea right up to the finished product.
For researchers at the Hereon, the Central Department of Technology is the primary point of contact for the conception, development and construction of scientific apparatuses and components.
Whether it involves large apparatuses, experimental technology, devices or material samples, the Central Department of Technology assumes the entire process for ordering with its specialist departments for Engineering Design (TKA), Electronics (TKE), Production (TKF) and Project Management (TKP).
A wide range of state-of-the-art development tools, production technologies and measuring equipment enables an interdisciplinary team to create products that meet specifications.
At the Central Department of Technology, customer satisfaction and the creation of legally compliant, safe products using efficient processes and friendly customer service is ensured by a certified quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Development and construction of apparatuses and systems for research
- Creation of management, data capture and visualization systems
- Production of components, material samples and precision components
- Maintenance and repair of scientific apparatuses
- Provision of measurement services
- Provision of technical advisory services