The Information Technology department is the central IT service provider in the center and provides an efficient and innovative IT infrastructure with high-quality IT services.
The wide range of customer- and service-oriented information and communication services provides the necessary information technology prerequisites for both the scientific work at the center and the administration, which ensures optimal support for all business processes.
- Provision of a targeted IT infrastructure
- Development and provisioning of future-oriented and innovative IT services
- Consultation and evaluation regarding technical solutions and system integration into the existing IT infrastructure
- Establishing the basis for the feasibility of business processes
- Continuous evaluation of new technical developments with respect to their benefit to the center
- Consultation and support with respect to all IT-relevant issues